jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

POEM FOR MY DAD

Now that you're not with me but I realize how much I do. Always listen to your lips that I was the most tender of your daughters, who was born since I knew you would be a great woman as a parent you felt proud of my creation.
Thanks Dad for giving me the opportunity to be your daughter, thanks for your advice and understand, defend myself from bad people.
Now I seek and I can not take refuge in your chest but in spirit illuminates my life my heart hurts I do not feel the soul without you.
I know God has you in a special place where you can watch me from the immense blue sky, sometimes you'll feel it and I feel you by my side you'll never leave my side,,, I was only sleeping.
And today I write to you with all my father Isaac respect and admiration ...... I love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario